Ultra-girly-dom
I have a new phone!! Its so cute, and so PINK, and everything is Hello Kitty. I'll only have to wait until Valntines day when my darling mother returns from her long holiday away from home in heavenly food city of Taipei. I hope I am not so careless to lose this phone as I did my Motorola E398 on NYE, whoever took it - I hope God pays you back one you meanie!
Speaking of PINK, I've finally applied for a Virgin credit card (yep the pink one) and my reasoning was it was coz I was a girl. Tina, most funnily replied that since she was CLEARLY a boy she should get black. I have since seen that my logic makes no sense....
I've decided badminton is better than swimming for a sport since you don't have to get in the water with hundreds of other people's germs. and GOSH what a great workout! EVERY muscle was sore and it was worth it. If only my hand eye coordination was not so poor. Vision may have something to do with it. Seriously , I need to get a new pair of glasses; frames and lenses! There are so many scratches I see blurs.
I'm off to Archery and a BBQ for Alans birthday in a few hours where I shall put into practice the theories of projectile motion. The best part is that I get to see Diane, Jen and Alan ( and the ruffly black see thru shirt he bought me in Melbourne while he was seeig the tennis - what a sweetie!). There are just so many birthdays...
I bought a great gelato cake ( which I discovered was unfinished at Kens place) for Tina, Karen and Ji-Euns birthday. Karen said it was the best cake she'd ever gotten in the entirety of her 24yr on earth. :)
Back to this theory on - if someone likes you , you can't help but like them back. Is it true?? because I'm mighty confused. I think good conversation and ease of togetherness should be enough for a good friendship. But what else do you need fot it to be more? Even if you were just talking to someone constantly, wouldn't you gain some sort of addiction and eventually like them for reasons unknown?? I'd hate to think that human nature takes over and physical looks count for more becoz in my case I dont' think its true...
ahhhhh......not sure what I'm rambling on about, and i'm not sure why. Only that I feel like I'm free of some burden I've been carrying for some time and I am too scared to exercise this freedom becoz I'm not sure where it all leads.
As I was telling someone, the world of fredom is a fun but precarious one. AND I've got a final exam to cram for this monday. BUT then ....THE SHINS concert at the metro on the 7th Feb! yay! music is rather unbeatable wouldn't you say?

1 Comments:
im sad to say
serena's gone away
wont b back for
many a day...
Post a Comment
<< Home