Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ah But! The night is still young...

...says the girl who is nearly ready to fall over with exhaustion.

Yet another excellent crazy day.

Recovery from the happenings of friday night still in the pend queue, I dragged myself out of bed for the Champagne breakfast at the Kremlin.

Such perfect names. PKM and now the Kremlin.

Breakfast was really lunch as Kenzo and I rocked up at post midday. But Alison gracefully informed us that now the critical mass of attendees had been reached the party had really started.

We munched on the delicious smoked salmon and salsa creations. Not to mention the Spinach and cheese quiches and perfect little sweet potato frittatas (what that? hmm...a quiche minus it's pastry shell). Then Aruna prepared the perfect ending of fresh strawberries dipped in melted Cadbury.

Not entirely sure how the conversation led here (forgive me -- it was coz I said "Salmon is my friend"), we launched into discussion over which of my friends I would eat first. I thought I was being smart when I nominated Aruna - seeing as she was leaving the country anyway, NO ONE would be aware! But then the fact that she was "grain-fed" became the trigger point.

I noticed that the champagne consumption was really quite rapid although I myself only had a 1/2 glass swirled with OJ.

After discovering the joys of "frutti di mare" with some annoying know-it-all chef on saturday cooking; the extreme boredom of some robotic lady chef instructing on how to make vegetarian meals that simply looked unappetizing --> I think Ken's precise word was "sewage"; then suffering the images from an overactive camera man; we decided to ruin our ultra healthy livers.

WILD ZERO

Need I say more? Let me explain:-

Guitar Wolf
Drum Wolf
Bass Wolf

and ACE the wannabe rockerbilly dude with a hairdo too cool for school he felt the need to comb it every second scene.

An insane japanese bmozie horror flick portraying extreme rock'n'roll, flaming motorbike exhaust pipes and microphones, and an innocent transsexual by the name of Tobio.

Sounds awesome does it not??

The bad part was the attached drinking game, which required you to do a shot for each scene where the word's "rock'n'roll" were uttered, anyone combed their mile high hair, explosions occured, zombie heads got blown off with a gun, and flames appeared.

Luckily shots became sips....Ken became the living tomato. Even Alison and Robbie had enough of the combing scenes. Needless to say how much pink we got through.
I was feeling rather crooked and useless.


Theres much more to this night but for now I've gotta sleep.

We did more than enough K at greenbox. K world is the best so don't bother with the others for english songs.

Spectrum was awesome....

In Other unrelated news:-
Sina used my crazy message to Vivienne in Mandarin in a song he wrote for her 21st birthday tribute. I wonder what she thought of the 1/2 dozen other crazy Valentino related messages Robbie and Michelle left on voicemail.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home